Welcome to Pembrokeshire Tourism
Newport Golf club is placed above the beach with spectacular views accross the Irish sea. If you have ever wandered how to fit in the golfing while keeping wife and children happy. Newport Golf Club is the ideal solution, it is situated above the flat clean beach. (Cars can be driven on to the beach ) Leaving you to enjoy a round on this wonderful course. The club has recently opened its new driving range. Pay at the bar at the very reasonable rates .
Newport 01239 820244.
Other Golf Courses in the County
There are in total 13 golf courses within Pembrokeshire, many are coastal and offer stunning views. Tenby has the oldest club in Wales, Haverfordwest being the most central.
- Milford Haven (Marina Golf Course) 01646 692653/01437 764370.
- Milford Haven (Clay Lane) 01646 697762.
- St Davids (9 hole) 01437 720752/721751.
- Tenby (the old club) 01834 842978.
- Tenby (Trefloyne park) 01983 842165.
- South Pembrokeshire 01646621453.
- Newport 01239 820244.
- Haverfordwest 01437 764523.
- Freystrop (9.hole) 01437764300.
- Letterson (9 hole) 01348 840276.
- Rose Market (9 hole) 01437890281.
- St Florence (set within Heatherton country park) 01646651025.
- Narberth 01834860723/860023.